1. Prevent particles from entering
(1) No ferromagnetic impurities or particles are allowed to enter the magnetic drive and bearing friction pair;
(2) After conveying media that are prone to crystallization or precipitation, it is necessary to rinse them in a timely manner (after stopping the pump, pour clean water into the pump chamber, run for 1 minute, and then discharge it clean) to ensure the service life of the sliding bearings;
(3) When conveying media containing solid particles, it should be filtered at the inlet of the pump flow pipe.
2. Prevent demagnetization
It should be operated under the specified temperature conditions and it is strictly prohibited for the medium temperature to exceed the standard. A platinum resistance temperature sensor can be installed on the outer surface of the magnetic pump isolation sleeve to detect the temperature rise in the annular gap area, so as to alarm or shut down when the temperature exceeds the limit.
3. Prevent dry friction
Try to reduce idle time as much as possible.
4. Installation below liquid level
This water pump is a centrifugal pump and cannot automatically discharge air. It must be submerged or installed below the liquid level when in use.
5. Reduce idle time
Try not to idle the water pump as it is prone to wear and tear due to the lack of medium lubrication during idle operation.
6. Do not exceed the rated voltage for use
It must be used at the rated voltage of the water pump, and any overpressure or other functional requirements must be proposed in advance.